Friday, April 20, 2007

I guess I'm back...

The thing is, I just don't really understand the whole blog thing yet...I never really think to go to the blog, when I have something I want to talk about...I don't know why I don't, I should...I definitely should, I just don't think of it...anyway. I have been writing all of these mass-e-mail-style rants to my peoples lately and I just realized that I should really just blog it instead. I have a lot to say about all of the moronic things that John McCain has been saying and doing lately for example, but I keep forgetting/neglecting to post it...

So today, well tonight, I was just cruising looking for info about the Neuvo-Folk (made that up..I guess I'm supposed to call it "Freak Folk")band, Oakley Hall. Andy turned me on to these guys, and I have only heard the album, Gypsum Strings, so far (about 6 times)but these guys are alot of fun...I think there's at least one girl involved too. Anyway they're pretty damn good at playing rock music, and while searching for info about them I stumbled onto this blog. These guys on this site get to a bunch of cool shows, and offer some interesting insights. You kind of have to scroll and search for a minute to get a sense of all the great shows they review. They also have some interesting links on there. So yeah, check it out if ya like....

2 comments:

Andy said...

That is a pretty good blog, even just for the high quality live photos.

Steven said...

Great to have you back!