Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My very first blog entry is dedicated to my stepfather who loved chatrooms way back in the early nineties when loving chatrooms was not yet creepy. The same man who set me up with my very first e-mail address with the dreaded AOL, which I still have (sort of). He was my own personal internet pioneer and when he sees where I have risen to he will look on my fledgling blog with a great sense of pride and satisfaction. Yet another job well done. Let's hope (pray?) that I have the courage to produce something he will truly be proud of.

3 comments:

KatieL said...

Joe-
I still have an AOL account too! I hate it but it was my first email address and don't want to leave it for some reason. But it's always giving me a hard and I should really use something else. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, looking for new content. What's been on your mind lately about the flat world? KES

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?