Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Big Dog...




I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this....but...look how big this freakin dog is.....I'm pretty sure this is a real picture of a world record holding English Mastiff..This is the write up that came with the pic...
"Hercules was recently awarded the honourable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.
With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just grew".... and grew... and grew... and grew."






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the kind of dog that could take over the world. We humans need to be on red alert.

Andy said...

That dog must be the ghost of Ralph Kiner haunting us all. Or maybe old Ralph came back as that dog in order to eat Albert Pujols.

Steven said...

Since this post isn't about sports. I feel that I can actually say something intellegent. But I don't know what that would be. Woof.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look it up (and I will), but I'm pretty sure Ralph Kiner isn't dead.

Yeah, according to Wikipedia (and why wouldn't I trust that), Kiner is a part-time color commentator for the Mets broadcasts on SportsNet New York.

Sorry to blow up your theory, Andy.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.